Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

Saturday 28 November 2015

~Review~ My favorite Black & White Polishes + Swatches!


Hallo allemaal, jeeeej vandaag weer een nieuwe post. Ik maakte van de week mijn nieuwe nail art voor de challenge of the month en was in mijn stash aan het zoeken naar mijn favoriete zwarte en witte kleuren. Ik kon niet kiezen en besloot dat het hoog tijd werd om een selectie van mijn favorieten met jullie te delen. Ik heb van zowel de zwarte als de witte kleur twee kleuren uitgezocht om met jullie te delen. In dit artikel kunnen jullie de swatches zien en hopelijk kan ik jullie hiermee een beetje inspireren omdat ik toch vaak de vraag langs zie komen welke zwart/witte kleuren ik zou aanbevelen. Lees snel verder voor veel foto’s en swatches van de kleuren!
Hi everyone, here I am again with a new post. This week I took the time to make my new nail art for the challenge of the month and I was looking in my stash, searching for my favorite black and white colors to use. I could not choose and decided it was the right time to share a selection of my favorite colors with you. I have both of the black and the white shades  chosen two colors to share with you. In this article you can see the swatches and hopefully I can inspire you with this a little overview because I do often get the question, what black / white colors I would recommend. Read on for lots of pictures and swatches of the colors!
 

 
 
In dit artikel kunnen jullie de kleuren zien die wat mij betreft tot de beste zwart/witte lakjes behoren. Het gekke is dat de beste kleuren wat betreft zwart/wit vaak van de goedkopere merken afkomstig zijn. Alle lakken die je in de artikel ziet hadden een geweldige dekking. Dan praat ik over maximaal twee dunne laagjes lak, en ook drogen ze allemaal snel op. Dat maakt deze lakjes perfect voor nail arts en andere nagelcreaties. Wat betreft de zwarte kleuren vind ik het wel mooi dat deze glans bevatten, maar de perfecte zwarte matte kleur heb ik nog niet gevonden. De witte lak van Sinful Colors gebruik ik zowat voor al mijn nail arts en zal jullie zeker bekend voorkomen J Ik vind het geweldig om met zwart/witte kleuren te werken, in combinatie met felle kleuren maar ook gewoon voor een geometrisch patroon. Ik ben benieuwd of jullie deze kleuren ook veel gebruiken. J
 
In this article you can see the colors that are in my opinion the best black / white polishes. The strange thing is that the best colors regarding black / white are often from the more cheaper brands! All the paints that you can see in this article have a great coverage. I am talking about a maximum of two thin layers of polish, and they dry quick as well. That makes them perfect for nail arts and other nail creations. As for the blacks, I think it's great that they contain a lot of shine, but the perfect black matte color I have not found yet. I use the white paint from Sinful Colors for almost all my nail arts and I like to use him in combination with brighter colors as well. I wonder if you love using black and white polishes J
 


 
White Polishes:

Sinful Colors ~ Snow me white No. 101 ~

Seche ~ Porcelain II ~

 

Black Polishes:

Maybelline Color Show ~ Blackout. No. 677 ~

Essence ~ Black is back No. 144 ~






What are your favorite black & white polishes? Do you prefer budget?

I’d love to read your comments below!






* Nothing to disclose

29 comments:

  1. black and white designs are always classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black and white on nails :) And my favourite laccquers that are in these colors are Golden Rose Rich Color 76 & 35 - they have wonderful consistency, coverage, lasting and price ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning, I love both the shades on ur hands.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW thanks!
    I'll also take a look at your blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die van Maybelline heb ik ook, fijn lakje is het! Ik vind witte nagels altijd zo leuk in de zomer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik had laatst zwarte nagellak op voor een dansoptreden, echt mijn allereerste keer. Ik was echt verbaasd, want ik vond het heel mooi staan. Je handen lijken er heel egaal door ofzo. Leuk zo'n review van verschillende merken! Liefs, Rowan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oehh jaa ik snap wat je bedoelt! Met egaal zwarte nagellak heb ik dat ook altijd! Oh dansoptreden dat is zo leuk!

      Delete
  7. Jaaa, ik houd van zwart/wit!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuk om te zien mijn favoriete witte nagellak is OPI alpine snow.
    Liefs Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look great, I love that you used both white and black!

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always loved this combination
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your nail art! Absolutely gorgeous work!
    www.anicheberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete