Friday, 15 November 2013

+update ~Nomination for the versatile Award!~


Hello everyone!

La Gazelle and Pretty little Nails have both nominated me this week for the Versatile blogger Award. They both have a blog about Nail art and Nail polish just like me, so you should definitelly take a look at this blogs soon! J La Gazelle makes beautiful Nail arts, as you can see in the left picture below. I think her Frankenstein Nails are adorable and they were perfect for this years Halloween!

I also love the Nail arts of pretty little Nails! Her Nail art designs are just beautiful. You can see one of her Nail arts in the right picture! I like the details on this Nail art and would love to wear this on my Nails!
 
 


The rules;
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Include a link to their blog.
3) Select 14 new blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4) Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and let them know they've been nominated.
5) Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.



I want to thank La gazelle and Pretty Little Nails for my first award. This is only the second month for me on Blogspot, so I think it’s a big honor to be already nominated, twice J



Here is my list of new blogs I discovered the past 2 months, I would love to nominate them all!

 

 
Here are 7 things about me that you probably didn’t know;
1.     I love eating Pizza (new food addiction J) no I’m actually very healty
2.     I like to dance in my favorite little black dress (okey, thats weird!)
3.     My favorite polish brand is O.P.I, these polishes are a little bit expensive but, the quality is fantastic
4.     I have 2 little guinea pigs and they are soo cute ^^
5.     My favorite beauty product is eyeliner!
6.     I first started with Nail art 3 years ago, and ever since then I’m addicted to Nail polish!

7. I had the idea for this blog 2 years already, because I love writing so much. 
 
Thank's again for this Award Girls!
 

 
 

17 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for a such sweet words:))
    Fact no. 7 - same here:) i have no idea why I haven't started it earlier:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome!
      Yess I've fallen in love with blogging, in the past two months! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this nomination :) it was really nice surprise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! I love your blog!!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Oh, I noticed I hadn't commented here yet! Thank you so much for the award! It means so much to me <3 My "reply" post will be up later today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congratulations with this nomination! :) I love your blog <3
      And I will definitelly take a look at your reply post later today!!

      x Julia

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, :)
      I like your blog very much so I knew that I had to nominate it,
      when i got the chance <3

      x Julia

      Delete
  5. Aaah jij bent zo lief, thanks meid! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graag gedaan hoor! Je hebt een hele mooie blog! xxx

      Delete
  6. Thanks from the nomination Julia :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations!! And i'm glad you're happy with your award!!! :) xxx

      Delete
  7. I love reading these tags :) I've been eating a lot of pizza lately, too haha And I'm so glad you finally started your nail blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pizza is becoming an addiction !! :)

      Yes me to!!

      I'm now two months on blogspot and I love writing articles and reading other blogs! ;)
      Xx julia

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. You're welcome!
      You have one of my favorite blogs and I lovee your nail arts!!! :)
      Xx julia

      Delete
  9. We are India packers and movers services providers, we offer world class packing and moving services in all over India. We pack home goods, office goods and company goods. Visit our website below -
    Noida packers and movers
    Delhi packers and movers
    Gurgaon packers and movers
    Faridabad packers and movers
    Ghaziabad packers and movers
    Delhi movers and packers

    ReplyDelete