Hallo lieve volgers! Vandaag wil ik graag een nieuwe post vol met mooie nagelcreaties met jullie delen. Dit artikel is vooral bedoeld ter inspiratie. Ik heb de afgelopen week mijn top 15 herfst nail arts voor jullie op een rijtje gezet, en misschien krijgen jullie hierdoor ook wel nieuwe inspiratie om een eigen herfst manicure te gaan maken. Ik in ieder geval wel. De 15 blogs die ik ontdekt heb, hebben de afgelopen maand stuk voor stuk een prachtige nail art gecreëerd en ik stond versteld van het resultaat. Natuurlijk bevat dit artikel links naar de blogs waar je de nagelcreaties beter op kunt bekijken, en waar je uitleg kunt vinden over de nail art zelf. Herfst is nu toch echt aangebroken en daarom deel ik vandaag mijn favorieten nail arts voor de herfst met jouw! Lees snel verder voor alle details...
Hello dear followers! Today I’d like to share a new post full of beautiful nail creations for fall with you. This article is intended to inspire. The past week I’ve selected my top 15 manicures for autumn and I hope this inspiration post will also inspire you to start creating a new manicure! I was definitely very surprised when I discovered these beautiful nail art creations. The 15 blogs that I've discovered, each individually created some wonderful nail arts and I was really stunned by the results. Of course, this article contains links to the blogs where you can see better pictures off the nail creations, and you can also find more information about the nail arts itself on those webpages. Autumn is finally here, and that is why I’m very excited to share my favorites nail arts for fall with your today! Continue reading for all the details ...
1. Kerruticles: Clair reviewed some of these decals from BornPrettyStore this month and personally I think that they look just so pretty! She placed them over a coat of basic white polish. I love the result of this manicure. She wrote that applying these decals is really easy and I'd love to try them myself one day!
2. Manicurator: Victoria used these new shades from the OPI Gwen Stefani Holiday collection to create a special Wonder Woman nail art for us. I think the details of this manicure look great! She wrote that these shades do have a great coverage and they are very easy to work with!
3. Lucy's stash: Lucy made a wonderful Autumn glitter gradient nail art for us and she included a tutorial on how to create this manicure in her post as well. I love the overall result of this manicure and the glitters are perfect for both fall and winter. The golden glitter looks great against the black background.
4. Break rules, not nails: Shared a wonderful dancing witches manicure with her readers some weeks ago. Although this is origionally a nail art for Halloween I wanted to share it with you so bad! The details in this manicure look great, and I love the light blue shade that she used as a base for this nail art creation.
5. Fairly charming: This blog created a wonderful Houndstooth manicure this month, and I just love the overall result of this nail art creation. The famous black & white pattern looks great on her nails but I like the golden sparkle and the blue shade as well. She used a detail brush and scrylic paint, to create this design!
6. Polish pals: Jenna made these beautiful looking golden foil nails and I'd love to create a manicure like this one day! It's perfect for fall and I love all the golden details. She used a shade from Chanel called Taboo to create this nail art creation. I love how this manicure turned out!
7. Fife Fantasi Nails: Turquoise nails are going to be a hugh trend this season and I love the manicure that Fife Fantasi Nails made using this shade as a base for her manicure. The black freehand design itself looks also wonderful.
8. Copycat claws: these Bookshelf Stamping Decals look just so cute, don't they? Copycat claws used a dark brown shade from Essie to create this nail art design. She used a stamping plate from MoYou Londen which she filled in with acrylic paint as well.
9. Craftynail: Jacqui made this feather manicure for fall using this stunning braun color that looks great against her skin tone. But I love this design and all the little details that this nail art includes as well. The feather design really accentuate the base color!
10. One nail to rule them all: I think we all know this wonderful blogger who makes nail art creations for her followers regularly! These Floral Leaves look great and I really love how she added a tutorial to her post as well! Her photos look always great!
11. Polish playground: Lisa made this Glittery Autumn Leaf Nail Art and I think this manicure is just perfect for fall. She used multiple colors from O.P.I to create this design and the shades look just so pretty on her nails! Love the golden details as well <3
12. Polish Candies: This is the perfect Instagram account for any nail art lover! Polish Candies recently made this yellow and orange fall inspired nail art creation and I love the overall result. The Ombre base really lets this nail art stand out even more.
13. Gabby's nail art: Another Instagram account where you can discover some wonderful manicures for fall. I like these leaves against the white base and I'm in love with the ring as well :) The leaves look just so cute and I love how she added some real leaves to this pictures as well.
14. Canadian Nail Fanatic: This blog created a wonderful manicure for the Digit-al Dozen skittle challenge. I love all the different colors that she used to create this design, and the details look great as well! I'm very excited to discover more nail art from the Canadian Nail Fanatic.
15. WondrouslyPolished: I think this Autumn Leaves Nail Art is my favorite of this post. The pattern that she made on her nails looks just so cute and I love the overall result. The base for this manicure is OPI's Don't Bossa Nova Me Around and the leaves and details are made by using some acrylic paints.
Do you like these creations just as much as I do?
Which of these manicures is your favorite?
I’d love to read all of your comments in the section below!