Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

Friday 25 October 2013

How to... Pacman Nails!


Vandaag wil ik jullie graag laten zien hoe je de Pacman Nail art, die ik een week geleden op mijn blog plaatste, in een paar simpele stappen zelf kunt maken.  

Today I'd like to show you how I made the Pacman Nail art that I placed on this blog a week ago. You will be able to make this Nail art Design just by following this easy steps.
 
 
 
 





 

In mijn vorige artikel heb ik al verteld welke kleuren ik precies gebruikt heb voor deze Nail art, maar het maakt niet zoveel uit met welke kleuren je hem maakt. De achtergrond moet wel zwart blijven en het geeft natuurlijk het beste effect als de kleuren precies kloppen met de originele Pacman. Hieronder laat ik stap voor stap, met uitleg, zien hoe ik de Pacman Nail art heb gemaakt.

In last weeks article, I've told some things about the colors I used for this Nail art design. It doesn't really matter which colors you'd like to use, but for the best result the background has to be black. In this article I will explain to you how you can make the Pacman Nail art yourself.
 

10 comments:

  1. Love the pac man idea! It turned out really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué graciosas!! el año pasado me hice unas parecidas ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, That's soo funny! Today I've also taken a look at your blog, it looks very Nice and I like your Nail arts! xx Julia

      Delete
  3. This is so cute I love this mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really creative idea, i love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soooo cuuuute! I love it.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much!! :)
      I 'm glad you like my pacman nails!!
      Xjulia

      Delete