Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

Saturday 24 February 2024

Nail Art - Colorful Geometric Shapes!


Hey dear followers, good morning! Hopefully you have a good Saturday. Today a new Nail Art and I have to say, I've got a taste for blogging again. I post a manicure on Instagram every evening and in the morning I write a short article about that design for my blog. Let's hope I can keep up this rhythm, we'll see. Today a new colorful geometric nail art for you 😊



Polishes used:

White: Sally Hansen; White on Time, No. 113

Blue: Hema; Delft Blue; No. 347

Yellow: Hema; Sunny Flowers, No. 302

Red: Hema; Moody Merlot, No. 214

Green: Max & More; So Pine, No. 475



The inspiration for this colorful geometric nail art came from the metro lines in my city. On the public transportation map in Rotterdam, each line has its own color. I decided to play around with that concept and go for this white manicure with colorful geometric shapes. First I applied two coats of a white polish. After that I used my striper to apply the shapes in different colors. Most of the colorful shades are from a Dutch brand called Hema. This manicure actually made me excited again to make some Mondriaan Inspired Design, which I'll probably end up working on this month.

 

Thanks for looking at this blogpost,

See my Instagram @Creativenails4fun_ for daily manicures 😊

 

Love,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment