Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

Wednesday 21 February 2024

Swatches / Polished Opinions Swatchfest - Week 4

 

Hi Nail Polish Lovers, A quick post today :) I recently discovered the #swatchfest from Polished Opinions on Instagram. Each month has a new color palette and the shades that must be used correspond with the numbers on the poster. All finishes are allowed but the base of the swatch must be in the shade for that week. Continue reading to see my pick for the 4th week of February...


For week 4 of the February swatchfest I chose Lavender Light (No. 153) from Rimmel London. A beautiful light Lilac shade. I love how the 'kind & free' polishes from Rimmel Contain 75% ingredients from bio-origin and the package is made from recycled materials as well. 

However the formula of this shade is a bit streaky, it covered my nails with 3 thin coats. But I do like the brush shape, which made it easy to apply. 

 

What do you guys think of this shade? Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram!

You can follow me via @creativenails4fun_

 

Lots of love,

Julia

 

 










No comments:

Post a Comment