Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

Wednesday 14 February 2024

Valentines Day Nail Art 2024


Hi Everyone! Today, it’s Valentine’s Day 😊 And what could be more fun than to share a cute pink creation with you guys. Starting blogging again turned out to be more complicated than expected. How did my camera work again? What do all the HTML-codes stand for? What is the best program to edit photos? Phew, it seemed like I had forgotten everything and really had to go back in time. Continue reading to find out how this nail art was made and what colors I used to create this manicure. 



The polishes that I used for this creation are from essence and currently available in stores: 
- No. 62 Heart of Gold 
- No. 52 Coral me Maybe 
- No. 59 Brick on the Wall. 
In tomorrow’s review you’ll read more about the quality of these polishes, then all the swatches will be online. But for now I think my favorite of the 3 polishes is Brick or Threat!


This week I purchased a package with the basic supplies to get started: a 20-piece package with stripers and dotting tools that I found online. I'm so excited to use these materials in my next nail art creations. I'll share more in-dept comments on the quality of these items later. 
For now click here to find the set online!

And then it’s time to look at the creation! Of course, hearts could not be missing in this design. One of the focus nails has a negative space effect with pink outlines and a pink heart in the middle. It's so weird to use the dottingtool and stripers for the first time in 8 years. For the other nails I decided to go for some line work with alternating hearts and stripes. I’m moving to another apartment next week so this nail art gave me some distraction from packing boxes this afternoon 😊 

 Thanks for reading this Valentine’s Day post. Make sure to share your reviews below!

No comments:

Post a Comment