Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

Wednesday 28 February 2024

Nail Art - Rainbow Manicure

 


Hey dear readers, the world could use a little more sunshine today, I started the news and was not happy at all. In addition, it is raining heavily and cold here in the Netherlands, even though we are slowly moving towards spring. So yeah, we could use a rainbow! I was scrolling through my archive of posts and saw that I have never made rainbow nail art before. Shocked, I scrolled online for inspiration. Read on for more photos of this manicure.


Which polishes did I use for this manicure?

White: Sally Hansen; No. 113, White On Time

Black: Sally Hansen; No. 573, Black to Black

Red: Hema; No. 214, Moody Merlot

Orange: Essence; No. 52, Coral me Maybe

Yellow: Hema; No. 302, Sunny Flowers

Green: Max & More; No. 475, So Pine

Blue: Hema; No. 347, Delft Blue

Purple: Essence; No. 79, Never Let Me Down

 

How did I create this Nail Art?

First I painted 2 nails black. I added white dots as a base for the rainbow polka dots. This makes the colors stand out more compared to the black. When the white polka dots had dried, I applied rainbow colors with my dotting tool. For the other nails I wanted to make a real rainbow. I applied a bow with my striper in the following color order: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. At the top of my nails I let some natural nail shine through. I filled the bottom of the rainbow with black. Phew, it took quite a while to incorporate all the colors into this design. But It worked :)

 

What do you guys think of this manicure?

Leave a comment in the section below or via Instagram 😊


Have a nice evening,

Love,

Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment