Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

Monday 26 February 2024

Nail Art - Trippy Polka Dot



Good evening dear followers, a new day, new developments. And of course a new Nail Art. Where daily blogging used to be a challenge, it is now becoming an outlet. I am slowly getting better at using the materials, my camera works and this week I discovered fixed formats that work for me. And of course I scroll the internet looking for inspiration. This manicure was inspired by a tutorial I found online. But I gave it my own twist by using different colors and my own layout. Continue reading for more photos...


Which polishes did I use for this manicure?

Dark Green: Max & More; No. 475, So Pine

Dark Blue: Max & More; No. 463, After Dark

Light Green: PS (Primark), Sage

Light Blue: PS (Primark), Sky Blue


How did I create this Nail Art?

With my new dottingtool set (see picture with materials) I decided to play around with a green and a blue design. For the green design I freehanded a diagonal dark green line. After that I applied both light and darker green polka dots to the nail, which gave it a trippy, almost Pop art effect. For the blue nails I filled up one half of my nail with a dark blue shade. Then I alternated both light and darker blue dots, creating a bubbly effect. I love how the result turned out, although the winter light outside made it kinda hard to shoot nice pictures.

 

What do you guys think of this manicure?

Leave a comment in the section below or via Instagram 😊

Have a nice evening,

Love,

Julia




No comments:

Post a Comment