Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

Friday 23 February 2024

Purple Moon & Stars Nail Art


Good morning everyone, today I’m back with a new Nail Art after all the swatches from last week. But it’s a design that I made with the same purple polish (Lavender Light, No. 153) from Rimmel London. You can find the full review and swatches of this polish in the previous post. This week was (again) so chaotic, but I have moved in my new place now and I actually had time to stock up on some new polishes for the blog. When I stopped blogging I threw away so many colors that were outdated or no longer usable. The white and black polishes from Sally Hansen that I found are a great addition. I'll tell you more about it in this post… 


These are the polishes that I used today:

Purple: Lavender Light, No. 153; Rimmel London

Black: Black to Black, No. 573; Sally Hansen

White: White on Time, No. 113; Sally Hansen


I decided to start this design with a simple French manicure. But where you normally start with a neutral base, I now applied a black color on some of my nails. I alternated this with a purple color on my ring finger and pinky. Then I added the details. I created the moons with a dotting tool and the stars with a striper. Finally, I applied a topcoat (from Essence). Although I’m such a perfectionist, I am happy with the results after stopping with nail art for a while. Yay I can still do it!! In the upcoming weeks you can follow how I’ll make my designs more and more complex. And there is a fun challenge coming up together with other Instagrammers.

 

Love,

Julia





No comments:

Post a Comment