Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info.

Sunday 25 February 2024

Swatches - Rimmel London / No. 010 Sparkle Every Day / No. 019 Disco Diva

 

Hi Nail Polish Lovers, It's sunday! A day to recharge and look back on the previous week. And a moment to Sparkle! This weekend I found two polishes from Rimmel London, that I'll share in this post. 2 Polishes but 4 manicures! :) What do I think of the coverage and quality from these shades? Continue reading to discover more photos...


Here are the two polishes that I tested:

-       Rimmel London/ No. 101 Sparkle every day (Left)

-        Rimmel London/ No. 019 Disco Diva (Right)

In the bottle they look almost the same, yet when I tried to apply them I achieved four totally different effects on my nails. I’m so curious which effect you guys like the best. 



Firstly time to look at Disco Diva. On the left picture I applied two thin coats of the polish. I like the effect, however I don’t feel anything special compared to other glitter polishes in the stores. So I decided to add a black basecoat to see what the sparkles would look like. And… I love it! On the right picture I applied just one coat of the glitter, and I love how the sparkles become multicolored and they do stand out on the black background. 

Secondly, time to test Sparkle every day. On the left picture I applied 4!! thin coats of the polish. The bottle itself mentions that this glitter topcoat has a medium coverage, so I expected it to be able to stand on itself. However the overall effect kind of sucks, in my opinion. I decided to go for a black base here as well and it gets better that way (see right picture), but I still needed about three coats to achieve any effect.

I’m so curious what you guys think of this. For shorter reviews and pictures, take a look at my Instagram page 😊 Would you buy any of these two polishes? Overall I like Disco Diva the most!

 

Love,

Julia 


No comments:

Post a Comment